30.7 MAGNEPAN Tour in Indy

Just FYI(no affiliation, outside of being a former Maggie user and fan): August 21st, from 6PM to 8PM, at Ovation Audio / 6609 E 82nd St / Indianapolis, IN / 46256(just off I-69) They want to plan their food/refreshments, so- RSVP, before August 13th, by phone: 317-OVATION
rodman99999

Showing 5 responses by rodman99999

NOTE: Just got the notice via mail yesterday and the RSVP date has already past(I was typing the post as I read it). JUST SHOW UP(if you’ve any interest). What’ll they do, throw you out?
Just South of Indianapolis, Tim. Used and enjoyed three different Maggie models, as main speakers (with an actively bi-amped bass system, over a couple decades. Now- only have a pair for HT setup, but- I remain a supporter. I’d still like to hear the 30.7(mild interest, so- no promises, far as attendance).
Winey(maggie) and Johnson(ARC), teamed up and were trucking around the country, in the 70’s, demonstrating one new technology(magnetic-planars) and one reintroduction to music lovers(tubes). Both companies are still alive and well, after going on 50 years(well- McIntosh Group bought the ARC marque). Yeah, sure...."poor marketing!" Made in the USA/ sold in China