2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato

Showing 4 responses by cd318

@douglas_schroeder 

"(Before Christmas I contracted Covid-19 and double pneumonia. I was hospitalized for three days, but am on the mend.)"

That's quite disturbing to read, but I'm glad you pulled through.

Good luck with getting to a full recovery.

@douglas_schroeder ,

Thanks for the information. My brother in law is also fit and strong and he said it knocked him for 24 hours. He was saying he could feel it going up and down his body all night.

Yet his wife and kids hardly had a cold.

I just went for a quick run half an hour ago and was surprised to find just how out of breath I was.

2020 certainly has not been good for my fitness. So there’s the new years resolution taken care of.

As far as audio goes I’m going to try to optimise my speaker positioning/ isolation.

Really hoping too there will be some UK shows by the autumn.

Happy New Year everyone!
@skypunk,

'Wow so this turned in to a COVID String.
That’s cool as I had it back in March was sick for a week. Back skating and base jumping. No hockey yet and have both my Ducati race motors on the bench so no runs to Austin and COTA. Hope all of you are well and recover from the COVID. I am praying and planning for a better 2021 no matter who is in the Dog House er White House.'

Err...or in 10 Downing Street.

Our beloved leader, sometimes known as Bojo the clown, has just decided that it's no longer necessary for the recipients of the first Pfizer jab to get their second within 3 weeks as recommended by the the makers.

In their desperate rush to try to get EVERYONE vaxxed it looks as if they're now getting their story confused.

Pfizer have a terrible record for telling the truth, and Bojo has a fair rep himself. Profits before everything.

All this for a virus that kills 2 in every 10,000. Meanwhile influenza, bronchitis, pneumonia seem to have gone AWOL.

The real shame is they're not even prioritising the ones they claim are most at risk. Those 82.4 (over 70 year olds).

As for all of the NHS court cases from families who have lost loved ones from untreated cancer, diabetes, blood pressure etc in these last 10 months, well I guess targeted vaccine profits might eventually go towards paying some of those unfortunate families off.

When our beloved leader was questioned whether he himself had vested financial interests in any vaccine company, he strategically declined to answer.

Is this a health issue, or is it really a political one?

Who knows?

Anyway it's always good to hear of folks making recoveries and being more mindful of their physical and mental health as a consequence.

As Trafalgar and Times Square lay deserted they were enjoying mass get togethers and parties in Wuhan last night.

They might just be celebrating a little more in a few days time.
Crossing the Rubicon by Bob Dylan
Lyric of 2020, or 2021?

What are these dark days I see?
In this world so badly bent

I cannot redeem the time
The time so idly spent

How much longer can it last?
How long can it go on?

I embrace my love, put down my hair
And I crossed the Rubicon