2020 quest for stereo amp with DAC for about 1000 USD

Hello all, I am looking for a new amp for my home office...which due to covid I am in 10 hours a day.  I want to keep the price around 1000 USD.  I am driving a old pair of B&W 601s (may upgrade those later).  I need it to have at least 2 DIG inputs (CD player and HD tuner).
Soooooo... I have found the following: product, price and short pros n cons.  I would love to hear your comments on these or alternatives.
Marantz pm7000n, Alexa voice control, Heos, bluetooth, other streaming, long reliable reputation
Vincent Audio SV500, Tube pre+SS amp+DA built in, interesting idea, German Design/China made reliability??
Cambridge CXA61, super popular for value, bluetooth
Audiolab 6000a, outstanding specs, bluetooth (reminds me of NAD specs before they went Damp)
Rotel a12/a14, good specs, usb for ipod, bluetooth, why not as many loving reviews?
Anyways... each has a different approach... but I will say... I loved my old NAD, the Denon2112 i have now is ok but I miss the dynamic warm.

fortiz1970
Northman  thanks... I did think of the NAD...but the C368 has gotten some bad mixed reviews since they went to D amps.  I have seen some mixed reviews.  Now complete story... I had NAD c740 receiver... it only had analog inputs, sounded very good... but after 10 years the IR on the unit died so the remote no longer worked. So.. mixed reviews of the new Damps...plus failure after 10 years has shyed me away from NAD.  
YES I know... some people say "10 years is pretty good" but believe it or not... I have had amps that were 15+ years old and were still near the same.   Except my decware tube amp... but that was a tube. 
I was hoping somebody on this forum would have experience with Vincent Audio products.   That honestly is my 2nd choice since the  Vincent Audio SV500 has a tube pre-amp stage, and solid state power stage.  Yet it still has 2 digital inputs and a remote in one nice looking box.

Thanks Mensh, I thought about the Yammys gotta love that they build amps so robust that they can support 2 Ohm speakers.  But that particular one has NO streaming services and they want you to buy an extra dongle for bluetooth... WTF Yamaha !   
I own and can recommend the marantz pm7000n. I like it a lot. Much better (other than bigger footprint and uglier) than the Bluesound Powernode 2 it replaced. 
I also use mine at work. 

I haven’t heard the others on your list so couldn’t comment without speculating
I once owned a Vincent SV 226MK integrated. It is line level, lacking phonostage and DAC and delivered 100wpc. Very smooth sounding and dynamic. I think the Vincent SV500 would be a good choice. I believe you would still need a streamer.