100 watts enough?

Hi all.  I'm contemplating purchasing a CH Precision A1 and I don't know if it will drive my speakers adequately.  I have EgglestonWorks Andra III speakers which are 88db efficient (impedance 8 ohms nominal, 6 ohms minimal).  I have a 30x20ft  room and I sit about 14ft from the speakers.  I live in a condo and have almost nothing between me and my neighbor so I don't ever crank up the volume.  I use a VAC Renaissance preamp that I almost never crank past 9 o'clock.  The Andra III is a speaker that likes lots of power to open up.  So what do you think?
robal
I think you’ll be sorry. I’ve tried 100, 150, 200 watts, and it took a Pass X250 to wake my Aerial Acoustics 7B’s. Sure the other amps could drive them but I had to crank it to get them to sing and then I felt the amps were still struggling a little. With the bigger Pass, even at lower volumes which I tend to play most often, my system sounds great. With the other lower powered amps, listening to lower volume wasn’t at all enjoyable. Would love to try a Pass X350.8 in my system.
i don't know the amp, but based on the power rating and the andra's specs as a driven load, it should work fine -- unless you play the music very very loud

but really no way to know for sure for yourself until you try it!
Thanks Kijanki, that’s what I was looking for.   The VAC preamp has a lot of gain (almost too much), which is why I can’t go past 9-10 o’clock on most recordings.
200W rms, no less.
   Sure a small condo, 100W will be “enough”
 the 200wpc, or 300WPC, will sound much more effortless, in every aspect of your listening, midrange, bass, highs, crescendo s’
etc etc. 
  I learned my lesson a LOOOOONNNNGG time ago, when it comes to amplifiers, get 200-250W high current, or 300WPC amp. Minimum.  Down the road, you will think back to that arctic.......whatever name he was, and silently say under muddled breath “thanks dude”.   Been through several receivers, amplifiers, past 30 years, best were/are the amps with a minimum of 250wpc. 

Or try some wall treatments, expensive, but if they work, and allow you to get some volume,.....give it a try. 

We visit a condo in the Florida gulf, and I moved in a small stereo, some small Polk audio towers, Yamaha receiver, Sony 5cd carousel
the polks look like the monitor 60, but I think older version.
from after 2009 I think?The people in our condo are all old and have nothing to do except complain and cause problems.
   Check out eBay, I found a 3 pack of construction Noise cds. I love them, saws, hammering,, general talk, with dropping wood , metal grinding, glass breaking, they are great. The nosy neighbors called the accociation on me, because they didn’t see and construction permits on my door, yes, they came ,looked, and called and ratted us.  So I play those cds on repeat, from 8am til 5 pm when we leave for the day. 

p anyway,  if and when you move, or are able to play a little louder, you will be thankful you have the power!
Oh, I'd like to hear them, where do you live?

Happily, your speakers were designed to allow bi-wiring. I'm thinking you will be just fine now, and if you ever move, want/need more volume, you could simply add a second amp, also designed for biamp/bridging,

https://www.ch-precision.com/product/a1-two-channel-power-amplifier/

two = 200 wpc, OR, depending on your preamp/future crossover simply add a less costly separate amp dedicated to the woofers, keep this amp for the more important tweeters/midrange.

http://egglestonworks.com/products/the-andra-iii/

BI– Amplification / BI Wiring Due to the unique crossover configuration of our loudspeakers, advantages of biamping and bi-wiring are maximized. We supply the Andra III with two sets of binding posts to allow for bi-wiring or bi-amping. The top set of binding posts drive the tweeter and midrange, and the bottom binding posts drive the woofer section.