Zu Soul Superfly

I just ordered a pair of the new Zu speakers on a whim. I was going to wait for information, but the fact that they threw in the free superfly upgrades to the first 30 people got me.

From a similar thread it sounds like some of you guys have heard the speaker despite information only being released today. I'm wondering what you can share about it?

Also, I am really hoping it works with a Firstwatt F1 amplifier. Can anyone comment as to that? I know the Druid's and Essences worked OK.
gopher
Sorry just realized you have the Superfly I guess which is with the tweeter upgrade, never mind! The 1800 price threw me, it was a promotional.
Undertow,

Its my understanding the non-superflys aren't even being built/sold yet.

On a side note my Dynaco was delivered today (some really nice speaker cable too). I can't wait to give the Souls a listen with tubes, but I may have to hold up on that for a couple of days to get a handle on the cables as I need to offer feedback on them.
Yeah, I had to pony up 2600 for the Superfly. They told me they weren't making the standard 1800 set until late August or September.
Mike,
Room is 21 x 21 with a much larger extended area to the side. And yes, $2,600 is still a very big steal. Furnishings are typical, a couple of soft chairs, big sofa, floor to ceiling curtains behind the furniture, hardwood floors with rugs, typical (hard and soft surfaces). Top end detail is not as crisp (in comparison to mids) as I might wish for, but see Undertow's good post. Pics would be unremarkable and would ruin your hard on.
Kenp88