Zu Definition cable recommendation

what's a matching cable to go with the Defs?????
2bigears
By the Way just to qualify my statement, I have owned Kimber, Audioquest, XLO stuff all in the 500-1000.00 range, however not on the definitions, and I would say my results with the libtec's are at least what I would get with any of those on my previous speakers and possibly beyond.. For the record I think the main thing that bugs me about the WAX and IBIS is the Supertweeter sounds a little more like a Supertweeter where the Libtec just seems to never let it get out of control, totally smooth at very high volumes, just more natural to the speakers voicing, of course in my opinion and my short but rather decent auditioning.
ya,i was just being cheap,trying to recover from the main purchase.i will ask for the libtec and see if they will use that[my] cable to burn in my set of speakers.thks for the help.
I agree with Undertow. WAX was a throwback in our system, veiled highs, made the music sound lifeless. We tried both single & bi-wire. Go for the good stuff.
I have had both the Ibis & Libtec in my system. Both are great, but I do prefer the low level detail presentation of the Ibis.
well i have made a move on the libtec.it's 1/2 price to the big ibis.i will try that as my first cable,see how she sounds.thks