ZCable Passion 3X4 Bi-Wire Speaker Cable

Anyone have any info on this cable (version)and what it retailed for? Found nothing on the web.
weaudiocables
Roadkingraw,

Thanks for the info, I take that the 3 in 3x4 means its Ver3 and the 4= bi-wire? The color of the braid is dark blue/purple. Do you know if this cable is at a different level then AQ, Cardas, JPS labs? What do you think its worth? Can I send pics? Also, any exp. with ZCable Live IC.

Vox

Yes, that is the color of the speaker cable and the 3x4 does mean version 3 bi-wire from what I remember.  The original Passion I purchased from Mark was amazing.  Mark spent a lot of time working on his cables to perfect them.  Unfortunately, he had two strokes and that got him out of the cable business.  He then sold the company to a local couple in Wichita,KS and they renamed it Clarity Cable.  I would say that it is on a completely different level than the cables you mentioned.  As I mentioned I was using Transparent Audio Ultra cabling in my system both interconnects and speaker cables (bi-wire).  When Mark came over to my home and we started putting the cables in my system I was amazed at what I was missing with the Transparent cables.  It was as dramatic as changing each component of my system.  Mark's cables were an amazing bargain.  I sold my Passion speaker cables to a very good friend of mine about a year and a half ago for $400.  The problem is that people have never really heard of them and since Z-cable is no longer a company others may not know the value.  I guess for me I would not pay any more than $500 for them, but they are certainly worth the money.  As well, the ICs I was using there Live V2 which were very good.  All of these cables were cryoed too.  Mark started to cryo cables back in 98-99 or so.

Randy

Randy,

Thank you for the info......I will hang on to these. By chance would you have any ZCable IC. The stuff is hard to find used.

Regards,

Robert