Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

Sarah McLachlan - 5/26/24 at the Chateau St. Michelle winery in Woodinville, WA. She performed an excellent show at a great outdoor venue and we enjoyed a bottle of Chateau St. Michelle cab to boot!

Saw 2 up and coming bands at a free show last night - 6/20/2024 at RiversEdge Pavilion in Hamilton, Ohio (Cincinnati)

Happy Landing

Proxima Parada

It was 95 degrees outside, with high humidity, so the crowd was small. I estimate about 250 people. Both bands were EXCELLENT and I highly recommend seeing them if they are playing near you. They are both on the festival rounds this summer and they are both playing at SummerFest this weekend in Milwaukee. I think both of them would be excellent in front of a larger, more enthusiast crowd.

dada - 6/28/2024 - Southgate House Revival - Newport, KY (Cincinnati)

Great show! dada is still a strong live performer, even now, 32 years after their excellent album - Puzzle was released.

At the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley CA, I saw "Della Mae", an all womens bluegrass band.Top notch instrumentalists and singers. A wonderful concert!

Steve Earle - Saturday 7/27/2024 - Ludlow Garage - Cincinnati, OH

Solo Acoustic Show. Fantastic! I've seen Steve Earle something like 10 times over the last 25+ years. This was in the top 2 best I've seen. Great set and performance.