Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

Recently saw Shakti with John McLaughlin, Zakir Hussein and Shankar Mahadevan. This was a lifetime dream show for me. I first listened to the original Shakti 35 years ago and was not disappointed. What a fun and magical night.

Sarah McLachlan - 5/26/24 at the Chateau St. Michelle winery in Woodinville, WA. She performed an excellent show at a great outdoor venue and we enjoyed a bottle of Chateau St. Michelle cab to boot!

Saw 2 up and coming bands at a free show last night - 6/20/2024 at RiversEdge Pavilion in Hamilton, Ohio (Cincinnati)

Happy Landing

Proxima Parada

It was 95 degrees outside, with high humidity, so the crowd was small. I estimate about 250 people. Both bands were EXCELLENT and I highly recommend seeing them if they are playing near you. They are both on the festival rounds this summer and they are both playing at SummerFest this weekend in Milwaukee. I think both of them would be excellent in front of a larger, more enthusiast crowd.

dada - 6/28/2024 - Southgate House Revival - Newport, KY (Cincinnati)

Great show! dada is still a strong live performer, even now, 32 years after their excellent album - Puzzle was released.

At the Freight and Salvage in Berkeley CA, I saw "Della Mae", an all womens bluegrass band.Top notch instrumentalists and singers. A wonderful concert!