YOUR Favorite Bookshelf/Monitor below $500

These are the speakers I am looking at, and the one I want changes daily;

Usher Audio S-520 - $350.00
Kef iQ3 - $425.00
AV123 X-LS Encore - $349.00
PSB Alpha - $279.00
Paradigm Atom V.5 - $249.00

Which is your favorite? Any others I should consider? They will be used 60/40 Music/Movies. When it comes to Music I listen to a lot of Electronic, R&B, & Jazz. I like a nice bottom end. the kind where you think I can not believe that is coming from that small speaker.
restless_times
My favourite is the PSB Alpha. The more important question in your purchase decision however, is: what's YOUR favourite one?
B&W 685's and 686's. Audition them before you make any decisions. FANTASTIC !!
B&W 685 are $650. My favorites change from day to day. I was leaning towards the AV123 X-LS mainly because of the reviews of the previous model and the real wood veneers. You have to figure with the internet direct brands you are getting more speaker for you money with no middle man. However, they are having MAJOR delays.

The PSB and Atom are neck and neck if you ask me. The Stereophile nod given to the PSB is the only thing that is giving the PSB the edge.
If you can find them used, Soliloquy Sat-5's. Sealed cabinet so they work great in tight spaces. Same sound as the entire Soliloquy line, just less bass. Amazing sound with any sub.
You might want to add the Energy RC-10 to the list. Also NHT has some good offering at and around the $500 price point.