Wilson Sophia 2 vs B&W 802d

I am close to purchasing a set of Wilson Sophia 2's. I have embraced Home Theater on a limited basis using B&W 804s,B&W HTM3s, and Quad ESL-63's on the front. I enjoyed the set-up but, since music is 80%vs HT 20% I have elected to upgrade the front two channels and just go with a 2 channel HT for the moment. Since my processor allows phantom center with shifting to L/R of center channel, 2 channel is very appealing.

I believe the Wilson's are very musical and very detailed at lower volume levels.

Do you think the Wilson's will retain as much value as the 802d's on the used market?

Does anyone have any differing opinions on the selection of the Sophia 2's over the B&W 802d's? Thanks in advance
jetusmc
The Wilson Sophia is a wonderful speaker. And I agree with you sounds better than the 802. Both speakers take a big hit on resale. That would not be my main concern, it's the pleasure between the purchase and the sale that matters. Just a thought, at this level I would be thinking about speakers that I would want to keep for at least 5 years. If my memory is correct the Wilsons are about twict the price of the B&W 802. Here is where B&W has the edge The 802's are great speakers too. Wilsons have a musical bass and over all timbre that is more correct to true music. To sum things up if we took a scale of 1-10 I would rate B&W 802'd @ 8.5 -- Wilson Sophia 2 @ 8.8 Now the hard part is cost difference between the 2 great speakers. Good Luck
Horestoharleys...what do you mean by saying "Wilsons have a musical bass and over all timbre that is more correct to true music"? More correct to what true music?? What is true music?
"Wilsons are about twict (sic)the price of the B&W 802"

I think:

B&W 802D = $12,000
Wilson Sohia's = $9,500

I am correct on this?