Wilson Sasha, SF Amati Anniversario, Thiel CS3.7

Hi everyone,
This coming Tuesday, I'll be auditioning the Sasha, Amati Anniversario and the Thiel CS3.7. How do these 3 products differ in their sonic character? Any thing I should be on the look out for? My musical taste is quite varied although I listen a lot to jazz and full orchestral pieces. Thanks guys.
jtein
Wilson uses high order crossovers that require putting the mid range driver out of phase with respect to the tweeter and woofer in order to compensate for the ridiculous phase angle created near the crossover point. This destroys harmonic content of timbre, by design. Why anyone would accept this is beyond me. It must be the paint jobs.

Thiel has always used 1st order crossovers which cause the least phase angle distortion and hence preserve the most harmonic content of timbre. For some of us that matters.

Wanna preserve the harmonic content of timbre? Then it's a no brainer.
Stevecham,

you must be more knowledgeable about speaker design than a man who has successfully marketed the best selling high end speaker over $10,000 K. His speakers continue to earn raves all over the globe.

Did you stay at a holiday inn last night ?
information provided by Stevecham about wilson audio designs is absolutely incorect. not a part of it but all. I would not rush to make any theoretical claims or statemens while you didnt measured transfer function or nearfield measurements of separate drivers on actual design. I did this and if you also we both know that its not high order slopes. no need to provide desinformation for customers.
Disclaimer- I am not asociated with Wilson audio, neither their customer
"In the time domain, the W/P8's step response on the tweeter axis (fig.10) is basically identical to that of the W/P7, with the tweeter and Puppy woofers connected in positive acoustic polarity, the WATT midrange/woofer in inverted acoustic polarity."

John Atkinson of Stereophile: Watt Puppy 8 measurements
Again, just to make sure everyone is clear on this: The W/P 8's are not Sasha's. The Sasha is a different design with many new modifications from the W/P 8. For this reason it was called something different (Sasha) instead of "W/P 9".