Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 5.1 or..

Sophias?

They are around the same price in the used market?
Any obvious choices?

Please note, performance and looks are both vital!
rapogee
Ravi, be happy with the Sophia's and never second guess a decision that makes you happy. To me, the differences that you outlined in your comparison with the W/P matches my opinions. In the end, it is personal taste and preference. These are speakers that should last you many, many years if you can avoid the itch!
I have a friend who will be travelling to the US soon and is comtemplating of buying a pair of Sophia2. I am sure he is aware of all the warranty issues and additional shipping costs.

What's the best price to pay for a brand new/used pair? Require dealer contact details. I also heard that in a situation like this dealers usually sell at a much better price--is this true?
I would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks.
While I suspect that a pair can be purchased new from a dealer at a better price without requiring the in-home set-up etc. . . I don't think that the discount will be significant. I understand the Sophia's are selling fairly well and this is typically an indication that high discounts are not going to be absorbed by dealers. On the otherhand, I think finding a Wilson dealer in a more moderate market with a lower volume level of sales may be the best solution to finding a better deal. I would suggest buying used for a real savings.
Hi there and thanks Chris for your comments, I am not second guessing at all, very please and completely happy with my purchase!

For Jay461, try chatting with your local dealer for a price. Wilson dealers DO NOT give great discount but will gladly try to do their best for their clients I assure you depending on the store.
A used Sophia Mk2 goes for a shade below 10k for one that is in excellent condition. I have seen some going for around 9k depending.

I ended up buying from a dealer, it was worth paying the extra for the service and local support. Its not like cables and so on, bigger purchases...bigger trouble if any arrises.

Some stores do have demo/promo sales and its wroth grabing them then. Good luck!