Wilson Audio Sasha sound imbalance

Hi All,

There is this minor imbalance that is driving me crazy.
I swapped the puppies between left and right and found the imaging to shift possibly confirming the imbalance resides in the speakers rather than the equipment.

I ordered the resistor sets, wanted your opinion whether replacing resistors might be able to fix it.
The centre vocal image currently on slightly in the right.
Interestingly the centre image for the instruments is dead centre it only seems to impact vocals.
128x128kunalraiker
Post removed 
Did you try the wah-wah test?
I haven’t didn’t really understand the instructions. Can you dumb it down for me?

A wavering center image in my experience has always been solved by more precise setup of speakers. Double and triple check your measurements as well as toe-in. The fact that it wavers only in a certain band strongly suggests to me it isn't a balance issue.
I mean no disrespect but if you read my posts earlier I have advised that initially I tested swapping the WATTs and the image moved to the opposite side.
No two speakers are identical. You want to fix it? Get a DSP preamp like the Trinnov Amethyst.  You can analyze individual speakers and give them the same response curve. 
The Trinnov stuff looks interesting. The Amethyst is a little pricy for my blood, but the ST2 Hi fi looks like it has a good bit of the performance and a more manageable (for me) price.