Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
I've owned at various times a PL3, PL7 Monoblocks, and Dialogue Premium Pre.  All were excellent sounding and completely reliable.  Responded well to tube rolling and the changes to the sound as you could hear the tubes breaking in over the first 100 hours of use is a testament to the transparency of the products.  Also held their value very well on the used market.  I would buy their products again in a heartbeat.  I've read all the reviews, and very few 'owners' have negative things to say about the products.

Anthony Christiaan Winand Staring was a poet born in 1767 and died in 1840. So presumably he is already dead as well. He wrote the poem below. If in life he could have written it in the year 2021, no, better, it is of all times!

THE MASTER AND THE PUPIL

The master in his wisdom guesses.
The disciple in his delusion decides.

After re-reading all of the responses it seems pretty clear that the actual owners of Prima Luna gear are overall pretty positive. As someone said, haters gonna hate. Thanks for the love!
Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I had a PL Prologue Premium preamp and it allowed me to hear into the music with Maggie 3.6's. I traded up to the Dialogue Premium preamp and I lost that.

I went to Thiel CS5i's with a DNA-500 and could never make the Dialogue Premium sound musical no matter what tubes are tried.

Just too analytical for my taste. You could "see" the spit on the microphone but not hear the splash when it hit.

I sold it and the new owner is loving it....

Different strokes I guess. 

Post removed