Why does all new pop music sound the same?

Basically because it IS the same - I think anyone with ears already knows that, but there is more to it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII
chayro
inna,

Kiitos (Thank you), I am familiar with the origins of the Finnish language.  Additionally, I don't recall reading another post stating that Finnish was the oldest European language.  The most musical sounding yes, I recall writing that in my post.  That statement of course is subjective, like individual taste in music.  For that oversight I stand corrected.

I am hoping you can now answer my question.  Are there any contemporary musical recording artists wring and recording lyrics using the Euskara, Basque language?  If so, could you please provide a link(s) to where I can listen to the music?

Hyvää illanjatkoa! (Have a nice evening!) Or, depending on your time zone. Hyvää yötä! (Good night!)
inna,

Anteeksi (Pardon me), but I have experienced people in the USA asking me what language do they speak in Finland!  I suppose in full disclosure, that I could have answered truthfully that Finns speak Swedish in Finland.  After all, a smart individual like yourself should know that Finland is officially bi-lingual and that I was attempting to speak to a wide audience in my post.

Nähdään! (See you!)
iron57

Moi (Hi) Shhhh.....We don't want everyone relocating to Maine or Finland.  Doing so would spoil some of the last "good places" on the planet.  Although, as is often the case, when the non-acclimated relocate from typically warmer, more congested regions to Maine or Finland they usually leave after their first winter season.

Hyvää yötä! (Good night!)
sparky, her name is Maria Kalaniemi , she also plays accordian and does so well .
Band is tango-orkesteri
Sparky,  now most leave New England after their bout with Lyme disease,
do you know if the ticks have taken over in Finland ?