Who has has a totaldac DAC?

If you have one, or have listened to one, Please share your thoughts and experience. If you specifically have the d-1 tube, that would be perfect. If you live within driving distance of Burlington, VT, please invite me over to hear it, and I'll bring some good single malt 😉
tommylion
Have been living with the d1-tube for about 5 years and couldn't be happier. I haven't spent time comparing it with other DACs at this price point, but for what it's worth it's hard to imagine anything besting it and I can't imagine wishing to upgrade to an alternative. Their more recent development of amplifiers and speakers also look promising.

Going to Edgars (2nd post) again in a couple of weeks to hear the new version Total Dac 1 he just got, he said is even better. It has less gain he said and believes it’s because now there’s no output buffer and comes off the R2R banks instead??
Cheers George

@thieliste 

I had the Total DAC and the Aqua in here and the Totaldac was faaaaar more my preference so I question this person. Not that Aqua isn't good, but they are completely different flavors.Â