Which sub is better for audio

I am looking to buy a sub to be used primarily for audio. My options are Sunfire true sub, HSU, and Bag End. I intend to spend no more than $1500. Your advice will be appreciated.
planckscale3555
I have listened to ALOT of subs and I would STRONGLY recommend the Genesis 900. Its the most musical sub I have listened to. 500 watt amo w/ a 15in. metal driver. Class "A" in Stereophile for along time. But let youe ear be the judge but certainly listen to the 900 if you can find one. Good Luck!
www.gen-tech.com Model 928 $1500 and outstanding for music. Deep, detailed, fast with no overhang and massive 1000 wat internal amp.
www.gen-tech.com (genesis) Model 928 $1500 and outstanding for music. Deep, detailed, fast with no overhang and massive 1000 wat internal amp.
Genesis 928. I saw one on audiogon new for $1250.00. At that price you can not due better. Two tweleve inch metal drivers and 1000watt digital amp.
Guys, thanx for the help. It is interesting to see than the Sunfire hasn't made the list so far. I well come more advice. Thank you again.