Which speaker among Dali, Dynaudio and Acoustic Energy should I choose?

Greetings to all, 
I am considering to upgrade my 20-year old speaker, the Audio Pro Black Diamond.
Recently I came across 3 models under clearance from different dealers which are heavily discounted and for which I am unable to audition due to the on-going pandemic. They are

1) Dali Rubicon 6 - (for what is equivalent to USD2400 in local currency after a 50% discount)
2) Dynaudio Excite X34 - ( also USD2400 after a 19% discount)
3) Acoustic Energy Reference 3 - (for what is equivalent to USD2800 after a 55% discount)

These are to be driven by a hybrid integrated amplifier which outputs the firstt 20W in Class A and up to 140W in Class A/B.

I listen to all types of music except hard rock, heavy metal and classical. I would appreciate any inputs about the said speakers (or any of them); knowing very well that it is illogical to expect someone to have heard all of speakers above.

ertorque
I have the Dali Rubicon 2's and they are wonderful. 

Just my two cents..

Good luck!
I hate to say but I wouldn't do any of these.  You have a pure Class A to 20 watts.  I would be searching for higher sensitivity.  The highest sensitivity you have listed is the Acoustic Energy Reference 3 at 90 db/.  The Dali is 88.5 and the Dynaudio is 86.  To push them to greater listening volume you will be dipping into the A/B segment of the amp.  Might try the AER 3's and see how they sound with your amp first.  This is just my humble opinion but I believe you would be happier with a 95 db or higher sensitivity to leave the amp as a true class A at good listening volume. 
Look for 90 dB sensitivity at a minimum with 20W of Class A.

You will not be happy with anything on your list. Dark and muddy.