Which solid state amp for Von Schweikert VR-4.5?

Am still looking for a good solid state amp to drive my VR 4.5's. Looking to spend under $1500 used. Want detail and as clean a sound as I can get for the money. Not looking for smooth or euphonic amps. Preamp is tube unit (6SN7's). Considering Parasound A21, McCormack DNA-1 (too smooth?), Classe CA-150/151/200/201, Pass X150, CIA D-200. What amp(s) would you recommend?
tube540
actually tried musical fidelity a308cr, arragon palladiums, and bi amping with 211 tube mono blocks up top. Ran this with a conrad johnson ct6 tube preamp. always found these speakers harsh when driven compared to thiel 3.6's or ribbon speakers. good bass but the highs really suck. for the money they are not worth it!!
I respectfully disagree. ;) I love these speakers for their highs and their lows. Different strokes for different folks!
Compared to good ribbons the Von Schweikerts are brutal. Dumped a pair of 4.5se's in a week. Overly bright and Von Schweikert asked me to dump a ton of money into special cables from him. The Thiel CS5i's(none ribbon tweeter) are massively better and have better bottom end and way better imaging and timing if you have proper amplification. The Clements RT7 reference will also put them to shame!