Which Preamp for Bryston 4BST. BP-25 or Rogue 66

I am presently in the process of upgrading from a Parasound amp and preamp. Have a Bryston 4bst on the way, and am considering trying to find a good deal on one of these 2 REMOTE preamps. Present system consists of original PSB Stratus Gold speakers, MSB DAC with HDCD,Cambridge Audio D300 cd, kimber 8tc biwire speaker, and Hero interconnects. Any info / suggestions would be much appreciated.
alana106
I'd opt for tubes.Rogue is great and Mark O'Brien is there on other side of phone to back it up if need be (real nice guy to).Other (used) pre's to maybe think of would be the Audible Illusion Modulus 3A,BAT VK3i.But Rogue would be great and I hear that Magnum upgrade is worth the money and would be just the ticket with some good NOS when you ready to tube roll.
Thanks Everyone,

TUBES IT IS!! I now need to search for where I can find a Rouge 66 / or Magnum. I have looked on this site for used, and they seem tough to find. I suppose I will look for a new one, via a mail order dealer. (No audio shops near me seem to carry them) If anyone has a positive mail order experience with a new Rogue purchase please let me know.
Thanks again,
Alan
alana-check with Mario of "Toys From The Attic" he may be the biggest seller of Rogue and I know he has used and demo's.
info@tfta.com 914-421-0069
tell him Dave sent ya..
There is a Blue Circle C3 Preamp available on Audiogon and its still available.Check the reveiws on that fine piece.
A liitle more money but a avery good preamp.