Which of the Audiogon advertised interconnects?

I'm looking to replace Kimber silver-streak interconnects between my Denon receiver and sunfire amp and looking for recommendations. I was going to go with one of the interconnects that are frequently sold on auction at Audiogon. A few of the options are Signal cable, Audio Metallurgy GA0, Aural thrills, Bogdan audio Goldy, Black mountain cable Peak Interconnects and others.

I'm looking for a replacement cable that is detailed but not overly bright (which I find the kimber silver to be). Which of these would you go for?

Reciever - Denon AVR-988
AMP - Sunfire Cinema 2
Speakers: Paradigm Studio 100/center
oczzzz
Post removed 
Try the Audio Metallurgy GA-0..........30 day money back guarantee even on auction pricing. Smooth, smooth, smooth, but with plenty of detail, a big soundstage and punchy deep bass. I find them much more neutral than the MAC Palladium or the Signal IC.

Good Luck.
Tim
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I am thinking of trying the GA-0's based on reviews.
A couple more names come to mind, Ridge Street and Morrow. Anyone any opinions on them. I use Ridge Street power cables and like them a lot. Morrow have 60 day audition and 50% off at the moment, very tempting
I have had the GA-0's, Signal cable silver, Reality cable, Vintage Audio Labs, Blue Jean, Anti-Cables, just to name a few. After listening to the Morrow SP3 and SP4 speaker cables I think the MA3 or MA4 could be worth an audition. Out of the ic's that I have had the GA-0 is the smoothest but maybe not the most musical or open. More of a laid back sound with nice deep bass. I imagine that the Morrow MA3 or MA4 would throw a very big stage with nice smooth details like the speaker cables do. See if you can audition a few. LARMV (Like Always Results May Vary)