Where does one place AQ sorbogel feet?

I got 3 AQ sorbogel Big feet. These are supposed to reduce mechanical vibration by absorbing energy and releasing it as negligable heat. My question is where under the cdp or amp do I put them. Everyone seems to use them in threes and there are 4 feet. Do I place 2 on the insides of the front feet and 1 between the back feet? Does the flat side face down or up? What do I use to protect cdp and contact points (theyre sticky)? Anyone have experience with these and how do they sound? Thanks in advance!
bundee1
I may be the old guy here. I have, and am guilty of the following . Making several changes to my system at the same time. My enthusiasm and excitement sometimes clouds my better judgement. I have to temper my emotions and not rush to a premature conclusion. Only one device or one measurement at only one single time, that is the only way to truly measure a change and hopefully an improvement. I will try to remember this. Tom
Enthusiasm? Excitement?? Just for music??? Shame on you! Nobody else here would stoop to that level.

The first piece I happened to listen to on our new speakers was Beethoven's 6th. Couldn't get through the 5th movement without tears. Didn't even try to :)
Hello Folks!

I just brought 4 "Vibrapods" Model #: 2 for my "Oldie" Technics SL-120 Rega RB-300 arm & Ortofon Jubilee MC cartridge.

Any opinion on those items...Please?

Thanks!

ALEX!
Vibrapods beneath my CDP sucked the life out of the music. Sorbogel footers beneath my Harmon Kardon/Rabco ST-8/ADC XLMII did the same. I'm 100% behind TheAudioTweak on this one: keep these things away from any component whose parts are designed to move or vibrate. (He would say that means *all* components, and I wouldn't necessarily disagree.)

The only benefit beneath my TT was protection from heavy-footed pedestrians. The cost was a serious degradation of HF transients and clarity, sort of like having VTA set too low. The solution is obvious, ban heavy-footed pedestrians AND dampening devices from the vicinity of your TT.

P.S. It's possible a suspended TT like a Linn *might* react differently, since the platter/arm/cartridge would be more isolated from a deadened plinth. If your Technics is a direct drive, this (untested by me) theory wouldn't apply. My guess is you'll do better without them. Why not try and let us know?