Whats your "best of CES 2008"

Just thought it would be interesting to know what the hifi communities picks were for this years CES.
alun
Albert,
Actually Hansen played "The Prince" model, and I agree- the sound was breathtaking.
The other speakers I liked:
3A Reference "Grand Veena",
Evolution Acoustics MM3,
Coincident Tech. "Pure Reference",
Silverline Audio "Grandeur"
New flagship from Acoustic Zen,
Gershman "Avantgarde?"
Vandersteen 5A.
Unlike the previous CES, I thought many systems sounded very, very good.
Your right, it was the Prince, thanks for catching that !

I had King on the brain because I picked up the literature for "The King V2," I wanted to read about their top model after hearing the demo. I wish "The King" was not so much money, I think $90K or something close to that.

I'm embarrassed to have not known about this speaker before now. It appears to have been nominated as best sound at several shows, including CES last year.

Just too much data to take in over the few days allotted to view all the rooms. Even harder for me, concentrating on photo coverage.
The most musical sounding room and the one that I couldn't stop listening to was the McIntosh room. I kept requesting the new James Taylor reissued Sweet Baby James album and just got lost in the music. Sure some rooms may have sounded more accurate or whatever adjective you want to use to describe them. But, as a listening experience I enjoyed McIntosh the most.
My "best of CES 2k8" room in the "megabuck" category would be the Sonicweld room. Credit also due Cryoparts and Locus Design Group. To my ears, the Sonicweld Pulserods were more natural-sounding than the dozen or so other, more well-known megabuck loudspeakers I heard.

In the "multiple kilobucks" category, I'd nominate Classic Audio Reproductions (with the field-coil midrange driver). Credit also to Atma-Sphere and Triplanar. Also liked the TAD Pioneer room and the Quad room (and a bunch of others, but I have to stop somewhere).

In the "kilobuck and under" category, I'd nominate Tyler Acoustics (don't remember what the electronics were, but Ty told me the system retailed for about ten grand).

Duke
dealer/manufacturer
Oh I totally forgot the Hansen room. YUP Albert, your right, the sound in there was excellent. Got me lookin closer at the Triplanar arm to replace my ET2 but....