Whats the coolest sounding movie?

Ok so whats the best movie that you use to Demo when you want to impress your friends.What movie and or scene? I like to use the begining part of Pearl Harbor when they start to attack pearl harbor.I have 2 Sunfire Signatures that knock the wind out of my buddies every time!
thxrich
"Burrbrown":

Right you are (in reference of Terminator 2 and The Matrix). I even forgot to mention those. I've should've mentioned those in the first place. I don't even know why I didn't even think to mention these at all. I am fortunate to say that I own both of these flicks as well.

What about Diehard #1 (1988)???? This one has all of the things you need to challenge a sound system with (deep bass...... directional steering...... channel-to-channel panning...... soundfield coherency..... this one has it all...... out of about 120 movies that I have in my collection, this one is still one of my favorites, and in my humble opinion, it is still one of the best movies I have in my collection). If there is one movie I would watch over and over again, it would be THIS one. I never get tired of watching it.

The Fast and the Furious is another one as well.

--Charles--
Blue Crush is fantastic too.
Behind Enemy Lines is another killer demo.
For atmospheric-type movies with good soundtracks, The Man from Elysian Fields and The Pledge.
There's always LOTR, of course...
Not related to this thread, but I want to ask u fellow Agoners. A few years back I couldn`t wait to go and see a new movie at a movie theater, but now I`m waiting for a movie to come out on DVD so I can enjoy watching it at home, it sounds and looks much better. Like right now I don`t even want to see Terminator3, I`d rather wait for a DVD. Is it just me ?