what to buy? so confused.

My current setup includes, B&W802d's B&wHTM2 center, B&w scsm surround, B&w855 sub. Everything is powered through Rotel RB 1090, 1095, rsp 1068. The Rotel amps just are not fitting in. I am considering krell 600x2,-- 403 400x3 that should be enough power for 5.1 /or krell 350mcx mono, another option is classe 5500 200x5 and classe 2200 200x2. only other option is a proceed hpa2 250x2 and proceed 5 channel. some options will allow for 5 channel while some only allow for 7. im not concerned about 7 channel at this moment, I can add that.
I woulr rather not spend over $10,000. but i cold be off a few hundred. what you some of you choose if this was your system?
crytklmass
Post removed 
I'm running pretty much the same speakers as you. Except in the rear, I'm using a pair of 804s. On the center, surrounds and rear, I use a Krell TAS and on the front channels, I use CARY 211AE mono amps. Works great. This combination is wonderful for theather and surround and is super for two channel. If you can't swing the Cary 211AE mono amps, the CARY CAD 120S works very good.
thanks for all your suggestions, my dealer does have a 5 channel classe. im going to audition it with a pair of 802d's. the same dealer has the krell mono 350mc for $7,000, but I can get the demo classe 5 channel for $5700, should be a no brainer! I know krell is awesome but I can have a 5 channel amp and still have over $1000 left. perhaps to buy a classe 2x200. that would allow me my 7 channel system. i trying to stay within no more than 7,000 budget. I still have to sell my rotel 1090 and 1095 depending on what they sell for, that may ease the sting alittle.
I have heard various 800-series B&W's (both 's' and 'd' models) with the Classe 5-channel and 2200 (2-channel) stereo amps you are referring to run with balanced connectors. The amps and speakers sound great together and are tested together from what I have been told by Classe and B&W. They are a very nice match. If you can, also try to hear the CAM-400 mono-blocks which are a large step up. They do pop up on A-gon periodically and would also be an amazing fit for your 802d's if you can stretch your budget. In any case, the 5-channel and 2-channel will not dissappoint you in their frequency response, musicality, imaging, air, mids or treble reproduction. This is also a combination I considered buying at one point based upon what I heard.
Why do you conclude that the amps are the problem? Lots of variables to consider. What is it that you don't like?