What spikes , if any, do MBL 101E's owners use?

Anyone have any suggstions on what spikes, if any, they are using on their MBL 101E's? Also, what effects are you hearing with or without spikes?
cyrus
Cyrus,

I'm using Black Diamond original threaded pits with cones screwed in. This assembly sits on top of a mini jumbo puck. I have 3 sets per speaker. This all sits on carpet atop a wood sub floor.

The difference is night and day. With out the Black Diamond I find my speakers to be slow and boomy sounding.
Hi Cyrus & Lhobby,

I had some other speakers prior to the 101's and had placed the speakers onto Sistrum SP-1 platforms after doing some research and I was really impressed overall with the improvements being all positive. I use these specific platforms because they are allot easier to work with and fit nicely underneath the speakers, I can still pivot the speaker easily so to reposition with them still being on the platforms, if they were placed on the SP-101's you would not be able to do this, well maybe you might be able to but it would be allot harder. I also have a pair of SP-101's but use them under my mono blocks, just unbelievable results, very happy.

They sit ontop of very thick carpet & under-pad which is on top of double 3/4 plywood laminated together and secured to resilient floor joists. If you have flooring that you don't want to get damaged you can use the protective coupling disc's. I use these under my amps with the SP-101 so not to damage them. One person whom I assisted placing his BIG JM-LAB Nova BE speakers onto SP-101's, he lives in a Condo with concrete floors and was absolutely stunned. He obviously knows his system better then me but with my limited listening prior and after installation I noticed right away bass, clarity and more focused stage and I was off to the side, it was so obvious. His wife came home while I was still there and committed right away saying what ever you did it sounds better than ever. Thumbs up!

So when I got my MBL's I just automatically put them ontop, well it was time to take the MBL's off platforms some 12 months later to see. Well all I can say is they are back on the platforms, it's a no brainer.

All I can say is they really work well and every person whom I have recommended and has tried was thrilled.

Check out their site and unlimited Reviews and Testimonials.

http://www.starsoundtechnologies.com/reviews.html
Here's another review to check out, actually very good.

http://www.dagogo.com/Sistrum.html

I was really sceptical but not any more.