What's your High End best buy/unknown components?

There seem to be so many choices in high end audio products and only the most popular (reccomended/marketed) products are the one that sell. It would be interesting to compile a list of components that have not received as much exposure in the press or not been reviewed or listed as "reccomended" or heavily marketed that are truly excellent or best buys(not necessarily inexpensive) in audio. Nice to hear some dealers' comments since they are exposed to more components than we consumers.
128x128lolo
I agree with Jax2 regarding Klipsch. The new Klipschorns (redesigned this year) are AWESOME!! I would put them up against any speaker near their $7500. retail price. Most people think of Khorns as antiquated, outdated relics. I used to feel the same until I bought this latest version.

I would also argue that Joule Electra and Klyne are two companies that get very little exposure and are among the best of the best. Oh, and Ohm speakers are gems without much fanfare, too.
Klipsch is also putting out another of Paul's designs that he never saw go to the public during his lifetime (he passed away only last year at 90 years young): The Jubilee is yet another horn-driven, large scale speaker that is only just now available through Klipsch. Looks promising, but I haven't heard them.

Also, speaking of High-end bargains; cables is another area where great value is readily available from smaller manufacturers with minimal overhead. The one I have direct experience with are DH Labs http://www.silversonic.com. I've tried their very inexpensive BL-1 interconnects, their Air Matrix, as well as their Q-10 speaker cables. All are fantastic bargains at their respective pricepoints, offering tremendous bang4the$. There are many other small cable manufacturers, some are DIY guys just selling their gear here on Audiogon. Many of them, like DH Labs offer an end-run around the 400-800% markup that the 'boutique' manufacturers need to keep up their advertising and overhead, while putting out products that are every bit as good and sometimes superior.
My top 5 (somewhat unknown products I guess)

ESP Concert Grand loudspeakers- Among the best in the world at any price period. These make music.

Magnan Signature interconnects- Yes vacuum cleaner hose I know, but very underated products that balances right on the edge of ultimate resolution and detail and musicality. although some minor system interfacing issues are possibly due to very high resistance

Harmonix Studio Master A/C cord- incredible sounding A/C cord with equally incredible build quality. In an entirely different league IMO than most of the "accepted a/c cords" touted here on AUdiogon

Brentworth Sound Labs III's / IV's - Mind blowing speaker systems in the right SET setup. 102 db. Yes out of business and many issues with these speakers. Spookiest speaker I have heard. Incredible sound if done right.

Marigo Tuning dots: Use these things on a hi-rez system. Incredible and hard to believe what they do for what they are.

Common to all of the above in my experience are: brilliant, foward thinking people who love music. Also very pleasant type people/designers and their creative expressions. This is where I will spent my hard earned audio dollars. I Certainly will not spend it with the rude arrogant or overated at the opposite end of the spectrum. Just my opinions.

Marigo Tuning dots
A true bargain is the Monarchy Audio SE160 mono amps. These things are single ended hybrids with a 6922 front end, solid state output. They run in class A up to 50 watts. They are 160w into 8 ohms and 320w into 4 ohms. These things haven't been out that long, and they retail for $4000., but I just picked up some CES 2003 demos for under $2000. The imaging is the best I've heard from solid state. Images are dense and rounded, yet very focused. The mids are rich and full bodied, and the soundstage depth and layering is stunning. These things easily compare to some of the best amps out there after you replace the 6922s with NOS and use tube dampers. Really incredible for the money.