What's wrong with my speaker?

I have a pair of Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grand Symphony Edition loudspeakers. I love them; however, I’m having problems with one of the drive units. The 6” midrange composite cone on one of them crackles at high volumes. If I press in on the right side of the cone (looking at it), it goes away. Any ideas? See photo: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B14532ODWwWHkn. Thanks for reading.
jwhite
Hey oldhvymec,

I do the same thing to my subwoofers. Once a year when I change the filters in the furnace I rotate the drivers 180 degrees. When I built the enclosures I set in stainless T nuts for the driver bolts which are also stainless. I sprayed the heads satin black so they would match. They are also Torx bolts which I love. They do not cam out or strip. I doubt any of this would affect these small, light drivers. It is TOAST. Can it. Hopefully the company will send you a new one fast. This is always where the rubber hits the road, service. Let us know how they do.
I know this is about 7 months old, but I'm having the same issue with an older baby grand, prior to the symphony edition. I know the problem, the rubber surround has come apart from the rubber cone. I just tried to re-glue using pliobond. Not sure if it will work or not. I have put the speakers away while grand kids are visiting and won't bring them back out until the end of the month. I would really like to replace the driver if anybody has figured out how to get one. If the pliobond doesn't hold, I may try the liquid nails.