What's the best XLR interconnects for Krell?

Gentlemen:
I would like to know what's the best XLR interconnect for a Krell RC-2 pre-amp, Krell 300CD, with a Classe CA-400?
I currently have the B&W n802's.

I have a Synergistic Research XLR cables and I assume it's doing a good job but I can't really compare to other XLR's.
Any other brand of XLR's better that's available out there in the middle price range?
jpanel9
In my experience Purist IC are the best match for Krell. I have tried many IC's including AudioQuest, Cardas, Kimber, and Purist.

The Purist was the most open, dynamic, and tonally pure of all of them. I have replaced all the ICs I had with Purist now, but as everyone knows IC's don't make any difference!!!
I have a LOT of Krell and use the older Lindsey-Geyer interconnects. I recently tried some new much more expensive interconnects, but the L-G are still in my system.

A few years ago, I needed more, and, even though out of business, The Cable Co. made me a couple of new ones.

I still swear by them and am thankful that there is a lot of the L-G wire around.

Richard
... and ladies of course... I apologize Jayne. That's very informative.

Sounds like it narrowed down to 5 choices. Anybody tried all of the above aforementioned brands? The bullseye is still missing.

Drrdiamond, can't locate the Lindsey-Geyers.