What's most important to WAF-size, shape, finish?

What do you think is most important (regarding loudspeakers) :-)
for the wives/significant-others WAF=wife acceptance factor?
Size, shape, texture, finish, color, sound quality,etc. in order of importance? What do you think or what has been your actual experiences? Your comments regarding 2-channel AND home theatre are appreciated.
Thanks and happy listening!
myraj
Regardless of what they say, size is important....Er, on stereo, all three, or none preferably; as in no speakers. If you have to ask us, then probably you have to ask her, and if you have to ask that much, you're not going to get much.
Agree with size: Smaller is better. Color per se is not a big issue -- rather, it's how well it matches and blends in. By the way, ask about various options in grill cover colors. I used to own some light cherry speakers with a cream grill cover (Thiel 2.3) that looked great in our family room but moved to a dark cherry with black (Thiel 6) when we moved to a different house. Hey, there's an idea -- try to match the decor now and let that lead to an automatic upgrade path when next you move ;-) As suggested, involve your wife up front and all will be well (or at least better). Good luck!
I think that Ozfly is suggesting a upgrade path to future componets not wives ;)
Tim, you devil, that's is eXactly how I was going to answer! Size DOES matter ;-}
was that also the case in the film industry? Oh Yeah........
-aj
No speakers at all or Bose AM 3's in white which is essentially the same thing.