What room treatment or treatments...

are you using? I have a pair of ASC Tube Traps and a pair of ASC Shadowcasters. I'm thinking of trying out the Poweertraps, but it seems no one has exxperience with it. I'd also like comments from 'philes with a small room.
128x128tabl10s
Of course, Ethan has a vested interest in selling traps...

Of course, the important thing is the sound--I'm most of the way done with implementing my Rives Level 1 (diffuser is 6 weeks from delivery, then I have to deal with the ceiling) and I'm delighted.

Happy listening,
bgrazman care to expand on how you built your rigid panels for reflection points

Based on the pictures you did a fabulous job

I'm in the process of building some rigid panels for absorption and need a bit of guidance
I have a room that's 20'x20' with a few open walls and a 21' high ceiling. A real tough room for audio, no matter how good the gear. Any suggestions for this room?
Thanks
Bluemike,

I assume you mean the "red ones" (and not the tuned resonators which are wood). I took a 2'X4' pice of 1/2 inch plywood. Mounted 703 rigid glass panel and glued it on with liquid nails. Covered in loosewoven fabric & stapled.

Hope that helps,

brent
George3 - Now that does sound like a tough room. You could do some basic measurements, then build or buy some room treatment and then see what happens. Or, and probably better, contact Rives Audio and see what they can do with a Level 1 consultation for you. I've come to the view that continuing to upgrade your equipment without first addressing your room acoustics is an expensive and self-defeating effort.