What other obsessions do you have?

It's obvious that many of the people here have gone off the deep end (yes I include myself) with equipment and music purchases.

The question is what other obsessions do you have, or what else are you really into?

I was getting carried away with Martial Arts before an injury sidelined me, I would rather ride my motorcycle than drive, and I spend way too much time on the computer (most of it on AudiogoN). If I had the money I would have a bigger and better collection of wine. Other than that I'm perfectly sane! NO really!!!
uppermidfi
Shventus, with all your interests and know-how I'm surprised you weren't part of the X-Prize competition!
Off road exploring and rock crawling. Building up, modifying, and maintaining my Jeep.

Brad
Shventus, all you gotta do is design and build the damn space craft. Get some other sap to fly it, hahah! What's soaring? Is it like gliders?
Gunbei,

Yes, soaring is flying sailplanes (gliders), planes with no engines; riding updrafts called thermals, ridge lift, or wave for means of lift. I have soared to over 31,000 feet, stayed aloft for 7 1/2 hours, and flown a distance of 500 KM, all without an engine.