What is the most memorable concert that you had attended so far?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Nathan_Milstein.jpg

I do not go to concert very often, maybe once or twice a year.

I listen to music mostly through my audio system as much as 4 hours a day.

The most memorable concert that I had attended is the solo recital by Nathan Milstein held at Auditorium of UC Berkely on 1983.

He is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

But he was 79 when he played at the recital on 1983.

When he played Partita by Bach, it was not his best.

Although he showed some of his skills, he could not keep up with the fast tempo as much as I wanted.

But as soon as he started playing "
César Franck, Violin Sonata in A Major.
".

I just marveled at the sweet sound of violin.

I could realize why he is one of the virtuoso violinist of the 20th century.

He died on 1992 so it is now impossible to attend his live recital again.

How about you ladies and gentlemen?

What is the most memorable concert that you had attended?
128x128shkong78
It would have to be Elton John, by himself, playing in Lakeland Florida several years ago. It was spectacular, just him and his piano, in a relatively small venue. We were close enough we could see his fingers playing the keys!

An honorable mention goes for Harry Chapin, also solo, playing at Cornell College in Mt. Vernon Iowa. One of the students got up on stage with Harry and sang too, they both were great together. I can’t imagine it wasn’t rehearsed at some point. This one too was in a very small venue. Harry did these concerts somewhat to get to talk politics for a bit after, and it was embarrassing as some of the people were getting up and leaving. Extremely rude.

I’m not a huge fan of Bob Denver, but I saw him too, and it was just so much fun to listen and enjoy. My college girlfriend had wanted to go, so we went, and I got to hear somebody I wouldn’t have chosen on my own.

I’ve seen Debbie Harry, Blondie, several times back in the ’80s, truly spectacular.

I can remember The Moody Blues, but memorable in a different way, as every song was about twice as fast as it should have been. They must have had a plane to catch.

@ the_treble_with_tribbles

Ha Ha I would like to attend Moody Blues but with twice fast rhythm it would have been crazy.

Elton John plays piano very well, so it must be fun to watch him at close range.
The Who, Hammersmith Odeon, 1976
Van The Man, Leicester, 1999
Arcade Fire, Birmingham, 2018 - simply amazing
Two of my children are also music lovers. My oldest saw the following concerts with me:
Grateful Dead
Bob Dylan
Dark Star Orchestra (A couple times)
My youngest:
Wilco
My Morning Jacket
Bob Dylan
moe.
And next week we'll see LOW together!
I've tried to talk my daughter into going to a few concerts with me but she really isn't into it. She did earn her Doctorate today though!!!!
I'm done bragging (for now)
The two most memorable concerts I’ve been to:

Jimi Hendrix - Seattle Sick’s Stadium July 1970
Prince - Rio at Las Vegas December 2006