What is the best tube amp for Klipsch Cornwall spk

Hey Klipsch fans what is the best tube amp to use with Klipsch Cornwall speakers? I was thinking of Cary or Audio Research...any ideas?
mark7767
I love the combination of Quicksilver amps with Klipsch. I have had many variations on that combination and none have failed to disappoint. Currently running Quicksilver amps with LaScala's at home and with Heresy's at work. You could easily drive the Cornwall's with Quicksilver's MiniMite amps. Swap the tubes out to KT88's and good 12AX7's and you'll have a magical combination for not a lot of $. You may also want to list your other components (pre-amp and front end) as well as the size of the room, and perhaps your musical preferences so others may have a better idea of what to recommend. I'm assuming you are looking for an amp recommendation, not an integrated amp(?). Quicksilver & Klipsch will NOT dissappoint in my experience.

Best,

Marco
Using older Cary SLA-70 sig with fantastic results. Mine is switchable pentode/triode, and my experience has been that triode IS the way to go with the Klipsch speaker. Conrad Johnson would also be a good choice. However, I don't beleive that ARC would be a good match. Audio Research gear is quite "linear" sounding and tends to sound cold and hard with horns. ARC is more suited for difficult loads and more "current" speaker designs. Anyway, good luck.