what is the best speaker cable?

Anthem integrated 2 amp.(telefunken 6922 tubes upgraded)
Proac 3.8 response speakers.
Audio aero prima cd player.(telefunken 6922 upgraded)
Tara lab rsc reference generation 2 interconect.
I've been using monster Z2 biwire speakers cable.
vinniele
Nordost spm has beaten everything else I've used by a fair margin. Simply a higher level or resolution and detail. I haven't tried valhalla in my personal system.

At the prices people charge for used cables, I've actually found them to have a very good price/performance ratio. My system goes downhill FAST whenever I put a lower performing cable in it.
i haven't heard them all, but i have heard many of them in my system. None THAT I HAVE HEARD are close to my Transparent Opus mm. the closest has been the Jena Labs and then the Valhalla. i would put those 2 very close with the Valhalla faster and more open and the Jena Labs more body and texture.

but neither of them or any other i have heard can do what the Opus does; more open, more resolution, better drive and energy to the music. like turning on a light in comparison it simply is more "alive".

it is interesting to read or hear people dismiss the Opus due to it's network boxes without ever even hearing it. i would only suggest that they keep their minds open. i readily admit to not hearing the NBS, Purist, Siltech, or Kharma. (i did hear the new Kharma Enigma at CES today and was impressed; although i can't tell if it is quite Opus level, for that i must wait for them to send it to me for a comparison on my system which should happen soon).
HI
ACCORDING TO MY SYSTEM I GOT PROBLEM WITH TOO MUCH BASS AND LESS TWEETER (I MOSTLY LISTEN JAZZ AND VOCAL)