What is the best FM tuner with remote tuning?

O.K., we've had the great 10b, MD-108, TU-919,,,etc,.. but what about when you want to sit in your chair and scan the best that FM has to offer tonight? I am seeking(yes, pun intended)the best tuner(sonically)you have ever used that can be tuned via a remote?
whatjd
Hello Brian and all,

Thanks to everyone for the input. The MD-108 was used when I had some Maggie 20's and the midrange, female vocals, was the best I have had...but the Maggies had a bit to do with that.

The Classe Tuner-1 is the only tuner I have had twice...and regreted each time I sold it. Since it is based on a Linn tuner section, I have always wondered how good the Linn Kremlin might be.

The TU-717 seems to have the "right stuff" to do modifications on. My plans are for a powercord outlet, upgraded RCA outputs, upgraded internal wire with bypassing the volume control, upgrade all audio board caps..and replacing all lamps with ones with longer life. I did just have the RF/IF section aligned and don't feel I will mess with the filters.

I love analog tuners..and will keep using them, but a remote tuning one is for those nights when I want to scan between oldies programs and Jazz programs without getting up...which, agian, is why I should have not sold my last Classe!
Interesting Whatjd, I didn't realize the Classe was based on a Linn; I too have heard positive comments on the Linn Kremlin and suspect it is very good. Why not just purchase another Classe if you like it? The remote feature is nice. Report back once you get the 717 back and broke in.
Unless I am wrong, the Magnum remote is only for 5, or so, stations...does not scan, will only do a few presets. Also, Magnum is using op-amps for the audio sections of most of their tuners...not very high-end.