what is the best amp for B&W 802N

Hi. I just bought B&W 802N. And I'm using MF-A3.2cr. Should I get a more powerfull MF or Krell. I can list my amp for sale and get more power. Looking for used one, and want to spend $2k on 2ch amp.
THANKS.
128x128badam
I'd say, do a lot of research, & probably up your budget to power N802's. And maybe start thinking Mono-blocs. Bryston 7BST or SST's might be the least expensive. And possibly Classe? But don't skimp on the power, or the quality.

I biamp with the A3CR on top and the A300CR on the bottome. This gives me plenty of power, and its easy since they have the same gain. You can pick up a used A300 for what you want to spend.
Over the last couple of years I've upgraded my electroncis (CD player and amp) and cables and found that my B&W 804N remarkably improved in sound with the upgrades. This indicated to me the B&W 804 are quite a refined and transparent speaker and require quality electronics and cabling to sound its best. I would think the B&W802 would be the same.

Wadia 861>>Jeff Rowland 201 mono amps>> B&W804N>>Kimber Select ICs & Kimber BiFocal XL Spk cables.