What Is Most Important?

What do you consider to be the most important element in your ultimate enjoyment of hifi reproduced music?

bobpyle

@holmz I see that you didn’t understand me (my fault - I picked up the wrong words, metaphors) ... In fact, everything is pragmatic - in the context of the "devil" - these are mental, physical and moral deviations, degeneration, lack of development (evolution), stupidity , uncontrolled primitive emotions, and the worst option - a conscious feeling of pleasure - an attraction to all of the above.
God - mental and physical health, evolution and development, social benefit, education, culture, sense of proportion, disgust from the devil ...
The difference is even greater than between Neanderthal and Cormagnon...

@serjio I think I understood you fine…

1. If the omniscient and omnipotent good lord did not want us to be tempted by the devil then we might wonder why he created him?
  2. And if he did not want us to eat the fruit at the garden of Eden, then why point it to out to ol Adam in the first place?
  3. And if he did not want us to enjoy sex, then why make it so damned pleasurable and load us up with hormones?

It is like he is playing a game with us, where the dice are loaded.

But I like all sorts of music, other than country and death metal… and I even do not mind some country music.

Following a good start, I am disappointed that responses have now morphed into off-message posts that refer to drugs and religion. The angst between certain posters was not called for and not required.

I have made 63 responses and 1 original post on this forum. It has taken me this much activity to realise that this forum is not for me. 

Thank you and goodbye,

BP

@bobpyle 

it's funny that you broke down on the most important post that was possible to find (((

America (the headquarters of Satan on the planet Earth) is not the place where it is worth mentioning religion - this is not a priori here. But there are many people (naive or overconfident) who think they know something about this subject (strange - they have never seen it, but they know everything) ...

Veterans of the hobby have long since left the site, but that doesn't mean you can't learn something!

Listen to what teenagers say (no matter how old they are and how much money they have) and do the opposite )))

​​​​​​

@bobpyle you are correct.

It should be about audio, but people drag in God, politics, electric vehicle and wherever else is their “piss off de Jur”.

Sadly we cannot stick to what is the sole common thing amongst us.