What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2x2psyop
Acura TL, 2004, 6spd, Brembo Brakes, 50,000 miles, paid off many years ago. 
Purchased new, not ONE single problem since new, EVER !!!
Audi A8, 4,2 V8, because it is Great car
BMW 3,325i V6 Convertible because it is nice car
Daily: 2004 Ford Exploder. It was free, and enabled me to ditch my Dodge Intrepid which didn’t have 4WD. I live in the Northern Pocono area of PA and it gets "interesting" here at certain times of the year.

Fun: 2013 BMW M6. I used to be a client advisor at one of New Jersey’s largest BMW centers in the CPO department, and had the opportunity to test drive everything in the stable, against trade-ins from just about every manufacturer you can imagine. I find the balance of performance, comfort, build quality, and of course styling, to be the right balance for me.  And it doesn't hurt that the car has the B&O sound system.  ;-)
2018 Toyota Camry LE Hybrid. My favorite car ever. Drives really nice and averages 45 MPG City/Hwy. Book says it should do 51/53 but the heck with it, I love it!