What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2x2psyop
What?
A 2012 Stohr WF1
Why?
Easy answer: I am a professionally licensed racing driver.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apqv5gIFm0vBzyIZJ6VqtPSz9w9e

Rick Mears, four times winner of the Indy 500 stated, "Motorsports is not about the cars or winning. It is about self-improvement. So, if you are not out there getting better, then you are simply getting in the way of everyone else. Get off the track and go and play golf or do something else."

I like quick good handling cars, lil older but great quality. Daily driver is my 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 390hp RWD four door. It’s a blast at 90. Fun car is my 2000 Porsche 911 Carrera 2. The value is low due to an potential engine flaw which is easily fixed before anything goes bad and of course, I did the upgrade, common sense. GREAT PRICEs if you ever want to enter the world of Porsche, just be careful as the are now classic and nearly 20 years old. Mrs Y drives a 2005 Lexus Rx330 In like new condition with 49,000 miles on it. All in, these cars saved me enough money due to their value status that I have money to also enjoy higher end audio and very enjoyable autos. 
2015 Z/28. It won driver's car of the year. It's stripped down, fast, looks good, and basically has everything that you would want to modify a vehicle with installed right from the GM factory. 
Acura TL, 2004, 6spd, Brembo Brakes, 50,000 miles, paid off many years ago. 
Purchased new, not ONE single problem since new, EVER !!!