What do you drive and why?

Just got a 2019 Subaru Forester. Had a 2012 till someone decided to T-bone me on the drivers side. The car held up very well to the impact. Walked away even though the damage was such insurance called it a total loss. Safety was a main consideration in getting the new one, plus the AWD system, improved mileage and reliability of the brand. Had an older Honda CRV (2006) and almost bought another, great small SUV.
So what do you drive and why?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2x2psyop
Thank you Jafant!  I like the large NAV cause I’m getting old.  It also blows air up my backside in summer;))
Post removed 
My daily is a 2017 Chevy Colorado LT extended cab 4x4 pickup. It’s smaller than a full size and a right-sized truck for me. I can park it at Home Depot and not have to make a three-point turn to get into a parking spot. It has plenty of power with its V6/8-speed automatic and I get 23 - 24 mpg in 50/50 city/highway driving on summer gas when driven with a light foot. It has factory integrated SiriusXM which is a must.

My toy is a 2018 Ford Mustang GT with the 10-speed automatic. It’s lowered, tweaked and was put together to be a grand touring style road trip car. Driven sanely it consistently gets 28 + mpg on the highway. I store this over our Michigan winters because of our crappy salted and pot-holed roads. This car also has factory integrated SiriusXM. This is the best car that I’ve ever owned.

My wife’s car is a 2017 Subaru Outback Limited. It’s AWD gives my wife confidence in winter driving conditions and it gets 25 mpg in all-around driving on summer gas. This car also has factory integrated SiriusXM. She loves this car.
Post removed 
Post removed