What do/did you do for a living?

With the increasingly high priced items people own and are selling, I'm curious about the line of work people do or have done. I thought my $5k integrated was a massive investment, but seeing users searching for $100k speakers or $75k SET amplifiers has me curious about the varying lines of work people do to afford these items. 
128x128j-wall
Restaurant owner for the last 25 years, but more importantly, no kids. Those buggers are expensive! It took me about 15 years to get to the system I currently have. All used.
Finally satisfied. Primaluna Dialogue Premium (KT-120’s), Reference 3a Veena (upgraded), Ayon 2CD, REL 7i. It has been a rewarding journey....
I work for Honeywell and I oversee Construction of all the (Conveyors and robots)materials handling at their DCs [Amazon Fulfilment]Centers .
We have a household income above $350K/year, but I still don't buy a $1000 product with $9000 of hype . . . Having money does not mean spending it without doing the research first, and finding the best deals that meet the goals/need.

Fine Art Photographer & Faux Audiophile with Compulsive Gear Lust Syndrome. 
Industry Captain / Forensic Verminologist (Retired) / Neerdowell