What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz
@uberwaltz - Welcome to The Spoofy! Let me know how you like Spotify. I know you were curious about the SQ. Let me know how it compares to your other streaming services. Spotify is the only one I pay for, so I'm curious to know how you think it compares to Tidal and Qobuz.

I do think their catalog is very impressive. I've rarely been stumped when searching for a song, artist or album.
@uberwaltz - Also, now that you have Spotify, check out this tune by one of your compatriots

Patto - "The Man"

Let me know what you think of it if you have a chance to give it a listen. It's kind of a rock, prog, jazz number, not really sure how to categorize it. But I like it. A lot! From 1970, but sounds way ahead of its time to me.
I stream 99% classical, or listen to my 600 plus classical CD library.  Since at home I listen to a high quality Line Array Speaker system, I use PrimePhonic’s 24 bit streaming service.  They are 99% classical(middle ages to 20th century modern).  I do also have a 400+ CD folk/celtic/middleeastern/rock CD collection too.  
Zarathu.

Thank you for the heads up on the PrimePhonic streaming service.
Never heard of it but I am sure some of our classical lovers will find it most interesting indeed.
Out in Kentucky again this week so not much action on music front.
Although I did find a good LRS and bought some more vinyl and cassettes.
Just what I need ... Lol.

But did find near mint copy of Crack The Sky S/T vinyl for cheap so all good!