What albums, in your opinion, sound unquestionably better on Vinyl rather than Digital?

So this is not an effort to start a medium-war thread, rather in my view some records just seem to be mastered better on the vinyl record version than the digital version. Three that spring to mind from my record collection:

• Henri Texier - Varech
  • Tom Misch - Geography
  • JLin - Black Origami (this very surprisingly to me)

I know everyone’s system is different, everyone’s ears are different and everyone’s tastes are different, but for the purposes of this discussion let us assume that YOU are the final arbiter of objective reality!
corvaldt
@tooblue  I'd agree as far as anything pre 90s goes. Just as the studios started getting the hang of transferring analogue to digital transfers some smart person realised they could employ digital compression to make CD sound 'louder'. Bang went dynamics and in came the 'loudness wars'.

I have learned to live with digital but it is a shame to see a great technology abused by the demands of the market in this fashion.

I still believe it could be great in the hands of an artistically free mastering engineer...

As of 2018 I believe that no digital versions of the following albums match their original vinyl predecessors. Even the so-called prestige original Master tape remastering are regularly compromised.

All of the Beatles albums 
All of Elvis Presley
All of the Stones
All Hendrix
All Sex Pistols
Most of the Kinks
All of the Smiths
The Pogues first two

Astral Weeks
Kind of Blue
etc etc

Where to start? Too many to note a clear example off the top of my head as I just recently demoed to a friend to demonstrate vinyl’s appeal, Nancy Griffith’s "One Fair Summer Evening", a live club performance.
Some great ideas here, plus some bands I haven’t heard of (and am now, faintly ironically, going to check out on Spotify...)!
I"ve got half a dozen albums that are worse than the equivalent CD’s. The albums were terrible pressings done in the 80s and early 90s on paper thin vinyl with tracks crammed on, back when the promise of CD’s meant some only paid lip service to quality control of vinyl.
I don’t have SACD or DVDA so can’t really comment on those. I have heard a few SACD at friends and I’d suggest to my ear and for the few things I’ve heard, it sounded different, not necessarily better or worse.

I stream Spotify (don’t judge) to try and keep up with the vast amount of new stuff out there, give it a quick listen, and then work out what I’d like to buy on vinyl.