What AC Power Cord sounds best?

I'm looking to upgrade my power cords. I currently have 4 Synergistic Research AC Master Couplers in my system. They sound great but I understand there are some others out there with a quiter background, better bass, increase resolution, etc. Please let me know of your experiences with the 'really good stuff'. Thanks!
jaguar
Wow...You PowerSnake-a-haulics aren't kidding. I have tried 4 different brands of power cords since I initially started this topic. There truly isn't any point in mentioning the manufacturers or product names either. Be absolutely rest assured that NOTHING can even come close to the magic of the PowerSnakes! High end audio has been my passion for many years. I have hooked up numerous different amps, preamps, CD players, digital seperates, etc into my system and many times noticed differences in soundstaging, bass definition, focus...(you know all the lingo) There has never been a component that has made such a dramatic improvement in every aspect of music reproduction as these powercords have. I am almost awestruck by the sound my speakers are now producing. Ladies and gentlemen, this product is an absolute MUST for you to try! You can hear eveything that vinyl and cd's possess on them. You can hear not just a group singing soprano, alto, tenor, and bass but also the individual voices comprising each section. You can hear the fullness and richness of vocals, the most powerful slam of a bass drum becomes an explosion from your speakers. Don't think of upgrading your equipment until you have tried these powercords. You may be astonished how good your current gear really is. I've got Black Mambas hooked up to my CD player, preamp and amplifier. Going to add a King Cobra to the line conditioner. PowerSnakes........just listen!
T.G. audio and JPS have some great power cords at reasonable prices. Both have been in this business longer than anyone I know. JPS really made a big difference in my bass. Reviewer Martin DeWulf turned me on to these cords.
Transparent Audio make 4 different power cords. The Reference at $595- is much better than anything else around, and the XL ($1500) is much better still. In fact, all their cables are superior.
The reviews of the new Magnan Signature power cord look much more promising than the Powersnakes. I use the affordable MIT Z-Cord 2 with my CD player, and plug that into a Chang Lightspeed 6400 CLZ. I'm going to audition a really awesome prototype cord for my Krell amp, stay tuned...
Has anyone compared the Harmonic Tech power cord to synergistic master coupler?for cd and/or amps? Thanks