watt puppy 7 / sophia?

I am interested in hearing opinions on spending money on used Watt Puppy 7's for $15,000 with decent amp setup, or should I spend $7,000 on used sophias and the remainding $8,000 on a good amp setup? Your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
schoon
Post removed 

The Usher uses far superior drivers to the WP, Kharma, or Marten. Usher is one of the largest speaker builders in the world they just have been concentrating on the Asian market for years.

The new Be series uses pure Beryillium midrange and tweeter drivers which offer unmatched speed, detail and clarity.

The Eton woofers are also superior to the Wilson drivers.

Please don't take this the wrong way, in my day I sold a boat load of WP, but Wilson has allways used good but not the most expensive or the best drivers in really good, inert cabinets. The fact is if you use MDF in the right way you can accheive an inert cabinet for much less money.

Also isn't it a bit suspecious that they changed one expensive tweeter for another and then raised the price of the speakers by over 20%!

Usher builds some of the worlds greatest loudspeakers as do several other not as well known brands as Wilson. Wilson is a terrific product but the industry and customers should be aware that you don't and shouldn't just be looking a the big names that you know. There are many here that love the Zu speakers, I am not one of them, but would scream from the hilltops that affordable and excellent speakers are here.

I started my business to find the best sounding and reasonably priced audio and video products out there. I beleive in serving the client and not the client serving the dealer. So I will allways champion products like the Usher's and try to convince people that great products come from all over the world and not just the US or Europe