Warmest solid-state integrated for under $2k

Hi,

I'm looking for the warmest sounding solid state integrated amp on the market for under $2k new. Any ideas?

Thanks!
omains
I recently picked up a Xindak XA6950 integrated. 100 watts of class a power, dual mono design, alps motorized potentiometer for volume control, 16 mosfets for the output, and a nice remote thats cnc`d from billet aluminium. This amp powers my rm40s in a large room with no trouble, and sounds great doing it. It might replace a pair of 200 watt monos and a SF Line1 pre. You can get a good look at it on the chapter audio site, look for the precis......
Regarding the XA6950. The Chapter Precis was ripped off by Xindak for their XA6950 casework design. To that end, Chapter have had to re-design their casework to differ from that of the chinese design. Its right up there with the Chinse copies of Sony under the brand name "Fony". Also, the XA6950 I believe is a Class A design whereas Chapter products are all based around Ultra High-End Class-D amplification. I suggest that you get your facts straight.
From Plinius to Xindak they all sound like possibilities for me to mate with my Klipsch. The chinese made seem to be in the sub high dollar range for sure....Thank's Guys!
Try Audio Analogue Setanta Puccini at 70 watts/ch brand new under 2K. I have heard the Puccini SE Remote and thought that was one of the best integrated I had heard under $1500.