Wanted... Advice - Best Speaker for McIntosh Amp

Help Please. I'm building my first 2 channel system in many years. I realize speaker sound is subjective and personal; however, I would love some advice.

Listening Room. Den with many windows, 13'W X 25'L X 8.5'H
Power System. McIntosh C-2200 Tube Preamp
McIntosh MC 352 SS amp
Listen to about everything from Nat King Cole to Led Zepplin.
Price Range: $1,500 to $3,000 used
Kinda leaning toward B&W 804N, 805N, or Monitor Audio Gold Ref 60... any thoughs? Jim
slhijb
McIntoshes are the only ones that to my ears can make the B&W N line sound good (i.e. not too bright). McIntoshes seem to be able to bring out the best in most speakers. Magnepan 3.6, Joseph Audio RM33, Vandersteen 3A (for very warm sound), Thiel CS2.3, all sounded excellent and seemed to work very well with Mcs (the first three were with MC352 actually and the Thiels had MC202). Not much to go on, I know, but auditioning will really be the only way. I audition anything and everything. Nice setup BTW.
I use a pair of ACI Jaguars (old model, not the new LE) with my MC-202 and love them. Great musical combination. I have also heard the 202 with Thiels (some floor stander, can't remember the model) and 805N B&Ws and thought it worked well with both of those as well. I have heard a multichannel Mac driving Dynaudios and thought they sounded great too. The 352 should be able to power just about anything, so you have alot of choices.