Want better sounding speakers?......Look at this

I using Mi-Rollers, Jr Isolation feet under my speaker, I am using three under each speaker......the difference is amazing.......Hey, try it for yourself!....... www.mihorn.com ..... http://cls.audiogon.com/cls-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1108395747 .......... Richard Patrick
rpatrick
Here's something else that will make your speakers sound better.......... www.dakiom.com

Look up member Mihorn and read his feedback.

It seems at least members Sayjul and Eldragon have bought and tried out the Mihorns (with positive results). Perhaps they can share their expriences/opinion with us?

I'm certainly curious.
Rpatrick, what do you know about the Dakiom stabilizer products? Your post encouraged me to check out their site. I was very interested in what I read. Then, as I checked out the image of the A-103 output stabilizer, I noticed a maximum usage rating of 160 watts per channel listed on the product itself. What happens if you want to try this product on higher wattage amps?? Also, would this product impede the maximum performance of IC’s and speaker wires? I would like to hear more on the subject of the Dakiom stabilizer products.
Rpatric, further reading of the Dakiom site answered my question about amplifier output ratings. As you are probably aware, Dakiom makes different models (i.e.: A-103+) to handle different output ratings. My question about IC's and speaker wire still applies?? Anyone out there have any experience with this product??

Thank you.